Steve Lick Timberworks - Restoring the past, crafting the future

Tiny by Design - Floor

Categories

Tiny House Design
powered by

My Blog

Tiny by design - Catching up

This past year did not pan out quite as planned. Our friends returned to the great white north and Steve returned to work. We still have to eat, homeschool and pay for a wedding in August! We also had to move house in June so that took a little chunk out of our lives as well.

It wasn't until April that we had time to spend on the Tiny House.  As promised, the iron on the roof was the next stage. It took a few days over the Easter break to finish it off including dormer.

It was then wrapped in the Tyvek house wrap. Not that we are advertising.....

It then follows that the
windows need to be installed which required lots of discussion. Some, such as the bay window, were specifically constructed. Others....well let's just say they moved around lots. Even now, 12 months down the track, we are debating whether we need another window!

This little beauty was made specifically to go in the dormer. Can you tell we have a love affair with stained glass?

8 Comments to Tiny by design - Catching up:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on Monday, 3 October 2016 2:05 PM
bn
Reply to comment

www.essayhelperuk.co.uk on Saturday, 26 August 2017 3:15 PM
This article is very nice as well as very informative. I have known very important things over here. I want to thank you for this informative read.Thank you! thats very informative
Reply to comment

www.bestessaypoint.co.uk on Wednesday, 11 October 2017 6:20 PM
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Thursday, 28 December 2017 9:10 PM
You have set up a great website about house design which i like it a lot. I have read the article found it quite informative. rubber roofs for campers
Reply to comment

Ole on Saturday, 30 December 2017 12:02 AM
I gain a lot information from your blog. It is also helpful for us. Thanks for sharing your idea with us. printing custom box
Reply to comment

Alen on Monday, 1 January 2018 2:38 AM
I like your article about design, you have made a great effort in making this post which i appreciate it a lot. I have read many articles but this is the best so far. High quality handyman services in uk
Reply to comment

rubber grass mats UK on Thursday, 24 May 2018 4:54 PM
Great efforts you have use to make this post! I appreciate this work amazing post for us I like this, your writing style is truly inspiring article for everyone.
Reply to comment

http://gymnasticmatsco.co.uk/ on Thursday, 7 June 2018 3:44 PM
I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the nice information you have provide to me and everyone others. Many thanks for making this post visible online.
Reply to comment